This is formal, 21 day notice of the Broken Hill Historical Society’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Under the Incorporations Act the Society is required to let members and others know, with 21 days notice, that the following constitutes the purpose of its planned AGM on Monday the 13th March, 2023:
- to confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting and of any special general meeting held since that meeting,
2. to receive from the committee reports on the activities of the society during the last preceding financial year,
3. to elect office-bearers of the society (the Executive) and ordinary committee members: (All positions are declared open at that point). These are:
* Vice President
* Public Officer
* Coordinators of each Museum: Mosque Museum, Silverton Gaol Museum, Silverton School Museum, Synagogue of the Outback Museum
* Journal Editor
* Publicity/Media Officer
4. to receive and consider the financial statement or report from the Auditor required to be submitted to members under the Act.
This meeting will be held at the Ralph Wallace Meeting Room at the back of the Synagogue Museum complex, 165 Wolfram Street.
There will be a brief General Meeting at 7.00 followed by the AGM (Annual General Meeting) at 7.30.
Members, and community interested in the work of the Society, or even in becoming members too, are very very welcome.
(Jan Mahyuddin for BHHSoc)
Leave a Reply